Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Updated 12/06/14
- The term ‘Wantavoice’ or ‘Rory Auskerry’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘the supplier’ refers to the owner of the website wantavoice.com whose trading address is 11 Bradfield Road, Stretford, Greater Manchester, M32 9LA. The term ‘you’ or ‘client’ or ‘buyer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Payment is due in full within 28 days of the date of invoice (unless otherwise specified by the Supplier).
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 (EC Directive), the right is reserved to charge interest at 8% above the late payment period reference interest rate based on the relevant Bank of England base rate on all amounts outstanding for more than 28 days (the Credit Period) from the Issue Date indicated on the invoice; and further to make a statutory compensatory charge on late payments, as follows: for amounts up to £999.99 a charge of £40; for amounts between £1,000 and £9,999.99 a charge of £70; and for amounts of £10,000 and above a charge of £100. Such charges may be applied and added to the debt. Details of these charges can be found at: www.payontime.co.uk/legislation/legislation_main.html (opens in new tab).
- The right is reserved to levy a minimum charge of £10 for each written reminder or statement produced and sent after the Credit Period.
- Credit facilities and the supply of any future services may be withdrawn in the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery or performance of our obligations to you, to increase the price of the Services to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture). In the unlikely event of this occurring, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before we have commenced providing the Services.
- Fees are set at a level to reflect the stated Usage at the time of booking. Any further Usage on other broadcast outlets, for other advertisers, in other media, beyond the duration of stated licensing terms or the re-use of recorded material in other productions is beyond the scope of the original agreement and must be advised by the Buyer at the point of intended further use, the Supplier’s permission sought and appropriate payments made at the Supplier’s discretion at or above the rates then prevailing on the relevant Equity rate card. Usage periods will be considered to commence from the date of the original supply of the material.
- For work carried out after the hour of 6pm and at any time during Saturday and Sunday or on a bank holiday in the UK, the Supplier reserves the right to charge an out of hours supplement. Any such charge will be notified to the Buyer in advance.If the Buyer cancels any contract giving the Supplier less than twenty-four hours’ notice, the Supplier reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the fees payable under the terms of the contract.
- Copyright in all audible and/or written material created by the Supplier remains the property of the Supplier, unless the Buyer and Supplier have agreed otherwise by way of written contract.
- The Buyer undertakes that they will notify the Supplier if they shall assign, transfer or sell any Contract or benefit to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Buyer warrants and undertakes that: (a) they will be responsible for obtaining and paying for all necessary licences and consents for the use of any copyright material contained in, or the inclusion of any person in their production; (b) No copy will breach the copyright or other right of or be defamatory toward any third party; (c) they will indemnify and keep the Supplier indemnified against all actions, proceedings, costs, damages, expenses, penalties, claims, demands and liabilities arising from any breach of the above warranties or in any manner whatsoever in consequence of the use of any copy or matter supplied by the Buyer.
- Prices are quoted net of Value Added Tax (if applicable and unless specifically indicated otherwise) which will be payable at the appropriate rate. (Note: the Supplier is not currently VAT registered.)
- In the event of any failure by the Buyer to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Supplier may terminate immediately any licence to the Buyer to broadcast or perform or otherwise exploit the Supplier’s work.
- By purchasing goods or services from us you are allowing us to add your contact details to our database. We may send you further information and offers via email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Services and goods will be delivered to you to the email address you supplied on registration or such other email address that we agree to use to communicate with you. If the goods are too large for delivery by email we will use an online server system or FTP for file transfer.
- Any dates quoted for completing performance of the Service are approximate only. All orders are delivered in 1-4 working days unless otherwise stated when you make an order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances of which you would be notified via email provided within 5 working days.
- We only keep digital copies of your order for up to 6 months, after that time we may be unable to provide you with any copies of previous orders so it is your responsibility to protect your copy.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website (see below).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any Court or competent authority as invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions and of the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
- Governing Law: The Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied from time to time and will be updated here.