We’ve added a brand new voiceover shop to this website!
At Wantavoice we’re all about making the process of getting the perfect voiceover as quick and simple as possible. You can now purchase a range of our most popular products anytime you like with just a few clicks.
If you’re looking for a dry voice DJ drop for your set at the weekend, or a fully produced sweeper or jingle for a radio show or podcast it couldn’t be easier.
You can also purchase voicemail greetings, fully produced performance intros and even narration voiceover – all in just a few moments at very competitive prices. (But we would say that wouldn’t we…)
How does it work?
- We will of course need your script which you can type or paste into the first box.
- Please check that your script doesn’t exceed the basic word limit stated in the description. If it does, no worries, just purchase extra words.
- Would you like voice FX? These are things like reverb, echo or phasing etc.
- How about production FX? These are the wooshes, beeps and other production sounds that add an extra element of punch to your creation.
- Next choose your delivery format. 320kbps mp3 is the standard format we use as the files can be easily attached to emails. However, we’re more than happy to send a wav file if you prefer.
- In the next box you can add any special instructions. Perhaps you have an idea of what style of FX or music you want? Maybe you’d like a special voice style, an impression or character voice? If you leave this blank we’ll use our judgement on the FX and music (depending on whether or not you’ve chosen to include them) and Rory will record the voiceover in his standard voice.
- In the final box, pop in the email address you’d like us to send the audio to.
Leave the quantity set to 1. If you need more items, you can click ‘add more’ and go through the process again with your second and third scripts adding each one to the bag until you are finished. If you’d like more than 3 items, why not send us an email with your scrips and requirements and we’ll look at doing a discounted rate.
On this page you’ll get a chance to review the information you’ve given us. Once you’re happy, click ‘checkout’.
Add your Paypal email address and billing information and click ‘continue’. We are looking at adding other payment options in addition to Paypal. However, if you wish to pay by bank transfer you’ll need to email us direct via the contact page to arrange that.
As soon as your order has been placed we will automatically receive notification of your purchase and we’ll begin working on it. Most jobs are completed well within 24 hours and if we expect any delay we’ll email you straight away. If you are in a major hurry, again, please email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Leave the rest to us! Rory will record and produce your item and email it to you as soon as it’s ready.